- Nigerian designer’s leather handbags have become an ‘it’ accessoryA good handbag can make or break any outfit. No matter how many you have,...December 1, 2021|By Mesembe Edet
- Can Made in Africa transform the continent’s leather industry?Winston Leather, a Nigerian leather brand, celebrated the biggest sales in its 30 years in...July 26, 2020|By Winston Udeagha
Winston Leather is an indigenous Nigerian luxury leather goods fashion house started in the Northern region of Nigeria. We are a subsidiary of God’s Little Tannery (GLT), one of Nigeria’s indigenous leather manufacturing tanneries that has supplied leather to International Fashion houses like Ralph Lauren and Louis Vuitton.
- Fashion 02
- Uncategorized 01
- “Made in Africa”, transforming the continent’s leather…January 21, 2022
- Nigerian designer’s leather handbags have become an…December 1, 2021
- Can Made in Africa transform the continent’s…July 26, 2020
- January 2022 01
- December 2021 01
- July 2020 01
Recent TweetsPlease configure your Twitter account credentials in this widget.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated to our best offers and deals!